1) Think before you speak. Sometimes what you deem is “profound” may actually hurt the other person.
2) Look at your motives ….for everything.
3) When you do something that you feel is “bad” try to remember you are not as horrible as you think you are.
4) When you lean in to tell someone a secret make sure it isn’t gossip or something you do not know to be 100% true.
5) I know it’s hard, but when you’re in an argument envision the other person as Jesus or Buddha or someone you love deeply…I guarantee you’ll act differently.
6) Just because you gave up a specific habit doesn’t mean others that still do it should stop too.
7) Try not to force people to walk in your shoes. Your beautiful path may be another’s treacherous road.
8) If you feel forgiven for past transgressions remember that others may not have forgiven you. You may still have amends to make.
9) Get off your butt and go against what you’ve always done. There’s a whole world out there that can help you solve your problems!
10) Give, give, give….and don’t keep score.