Saturday, May 1, 2010

One way to truly enjoy life


While sitting in the sun with new friends I stop to pause...I find a big way to truly enjoy a period in my life is to be present and take whatever is handed to me. With no expectations anything that comes my way is a beautiful surprise. I try to remain present. I look at those around me and bow to the Divine in them. In this resort town called Wildwood Crest, New Jersey people smile and are gracious. I just do what I am SUPPOSED to do. What am I supposed to do? The Five Precepts. Not commandments, just sensible suggestions. Pause, right thinking and actions, loving kindness and being present. Whatever happens happens. positive and negative things that happen to me are the result of karma. It's all good. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I truly am interested to hear what you have to say.